20 April 2011

west coast

so the weekend before last, i dragged henry along with me to san diego, ca for the annual american college of physicians conference (ACP). i was presenting a poster - and getting reimbursed by my department - so we decided to make a vacation out of it. a much, much needed vacation.

long story short: the weather was (mostly) perfect, went to (part of) a baseball game, there were baby seals, my conference duties were minimal, our hotel was cushy, saw one of my favorite bands (the dodos) in concert, finally ate at in-n-out, and had awesome seafood. only 48 hours in a city? long enough for the tsays!

check out my picasa album for all the pictures. or look below for a few favorites!

my favorite photographer at the padres-dodgers game. (taken with my phone)

la jolla cove, aka paradise.

seals (and their babies!) at la jolla cove.

another breath-taking view towards torrey pines state park from la jolla.

the grand-finale of awesomeness: standing at the front of the stage at the dodos concert.




No comments: