01 August 2010

when i go down

in case this is my first blog post you've ever read, newsflash: i've been sort of a downer lately. life's been getting me down. one of the things that has added insult to injury was henry and i didn't get to properly celebrate our wedding anniversary earlier in july due to my all-consuming schedule.

and then - as if a direct gift from heaven (and i truly believe it was) - came my OB clinic week. i was scheduled for a few afternoon clinics, with friday and the weekend off. holy cow! thank you, jesus! so henry whisked me off to panama city beach, fl for a weekend getaway. it'll be 3 weeks of delivering babies starting tomorrow, but i feel refreshed and ready to go. bring on the baby-mamas!

here are a few pictures:



when i go down
i lift my eyes to you
i won't look very far
cause you'll be there
with open arms
to lift me up again
.relient k.

2 comments:

hlpie said...

awww i thought you mentioned the beach :) so happy you guys went.

i love and miss you!

Panda Berre said...

Really glad you guys got to go down. When I went in May I was worried it would be off limits and under oil by now. Looks as beautiful as ever.

I miss our Beach trips!